STARTING WEEK 2 OF SAXENDA

What a week!! I am very pleased with how things are going so far. I lost 6.9 pounds this week!!!!! So excited! I will up my dosage today and will continue until I am at 3. I wasn't as hungry but not as much as I was hoping. I do know a normal size meal wouldn't fill me up before I started Saxenda and now I feel full and not hungry.

The changes I did make to my diet are:

Eating slowly
No fast food (unless unavoidable)
No soda
No sweets
LOTS OF WATER
Limit carbs when able
1200-1300 calories a day

I'm hoping as I up my dosage I will feel full even more so I don't feel as hungry. I definitely had to use some willpower this week to not eat sometimes.

As far as side effects I was blessed and I hope I continue to be so. I was only a little nauseous the first 2 days and then it subsided. The only time it came back was when I overate or ate too fast. I've been eating an Activia yogurt daily to help with digestive issues and so far no complaints on that end. I also read that some people had issues sleeping and I haven't really noticed that but then I usually have a hard time sleeping anyway sometimes. It's neat with my fitbit to see exactly how well I'm sleeping each night and so far so good.

I haven't been able to walk the past 2 weeks due to being busy with my kids but looking forward to adding that back in soon.

I'm excited to start week 2 on the new dosage and I'm not dreading the scale anymore! It's so different when you are changing your eating and lifestyle habits to lose weight and you KNOW this time it will be different. This time the weight won't creep back on and that keeps me motivated to keep at this. I'm so thankful for Saxenda right now!! :-)

Will update again next week!!! I will be posting a video on my video blog later today so if you haven't subscribe there so you don't miss it!!

Comments

  1. I am ending week one and haven't lost anything, I am feeling discouraged but I will keep trudging along

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your great article. I appreciate your hard work. I want to add some new points according to your article here it its- I can help you for getting more information about that same. How to lose weight successfully For getting more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 month Saxenda Update

Rough week last week and starting week 10 of Saxenda

STARTING WEEK 5 OF SAXENDA