3 month Saxenda Update

Hello everyone! Sorry it's been awhile since I have posted!! I put this on my video blog the other day but I also wanted to post here that I've decided to post both written and video blog once a month to keep everyone updated. If I get alot of questions then I will post more.

In 3 months I lost 28 pounds!!! I'm super excited! I'm still at 1.8. I tried to go up to 2.4 and felt really sick so I went back down to 1.8. My doc is on board and as long as it's working he's cool with me staying at 1.8

I'm hoping to go off my blood pressure meds soon. My bp was the lowest it's been in years at my doc appt last week so that's also exciting!!!

Please let me hear from those of you on saxenda about how it's going! Also for those of you thinking about it go ahead and post some questions. I'd love to tell you more about it.

I'll post again in a month!

Here's my progress pic from start to 3 month pic



I can really tell and I know i'm losing inches too because my pant size is going down!!! YAY!!

Here's the link to my last video blog as well



Talk to you soon!!!



Comments

  1. How is Saxenda working for you now? Can you message me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Empecé hoy con saxenda, is realy expensive im my country, Argentina, about 300 dollars, I dont understand how many dosis have each jeringa siringe? I don't know the name in english, I need to lose 58 kg .
    My initial dosis is 0.6, hope dont feel seek

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for the most helpful article! I have read it in a heartbeat. emedsshop
    No excuses now for not starting blogging! t naturelifeaayurveda Please write more about spiritual blogging to help us taking our first steps on this exciting journey!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rough week last week and starting week 10 of Saxenda

STARTING WEEK 5 OF SAXENDA