STARTING WEEK 5 OF SAXENDA

Well today marks exactly one month on Saxenda!! I lost 3.4 on week 4 for a total of 16.8!!!

I'm super excited!!! I can tell a little bit myself that my body is changing but I don't think it's visible to anyone else yet. Here's a side by side of may pic on left and today's pic on right.


I'm still at 1.8 and I do now get hungry but I'm still full after eating a small portion. I'm staying within 1200-1300 calories a day.

For those who prefer to watch rather than read or for those who like both. Here's my video blog link.


Don't forget to subscribe and I will update again next week!

Comments

  1. Thanks for your great article. I appreciate your hard work. I want to add some new points according to your article here it its- I can help you for getting more information about that same. How to lose weight successfully For getting more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 month Saxenda Update

Rough week last week and starting week 10 of Saxenda