Saxenda Journey Day 1! Pre doc appt and Post doc appt

So today was Day 1 of my Saxenda treatment. I made a video blog about the visit




What I forgot to mention was make sure you refrigerate your pens!!! Once you prime your pin (nurse or doc will show you how) then you don't have to refrigerate that one and you only need to prime a NEW pen and only once, before the first use.

Also all you do is grab your belly and put the needle in (PAINLESS!) and then push the bottom of the pen and you will hear a click and then you wait about 5-6 seconds and then remove the pen!! Super easy!

I'm really worried about side effects so not eating much today. Just had an atkins shake and drinking water and then I'm going to eat some small snacks throughout the day.

I'll keep you all updated! Please subscribe to my video blog on Youtube or on here and feel free to ask questions!

Here is my Day 1 Before Picture! I plan on taking a photo once a month!

Starting weight 257.6
Goal weight 150


I'll try to blog once a week unless I have major symptoms that I want to share!

See you next Tuesday!

Comments

  1. I also have been gaining weight as I age and had began gaining weight while trying to loose. Weighing 170, I trying to loose 20 but gained 40.

    I took my first shot last night, noticed slight nausea that went away after eating. I went out for brunch around noon and have noticed that 7 hours later- I feel as full as I did earlier.

    Thankyou for your blog... I've spent hours scavenging for info about what to expect and yours is very informative.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 month Saxenda Update

Rough week last week and starting week 10 of Saxenda

STARTING WEEK 5 OF SAXENDA