STARTING WEEK 3 OF SAXENDA

 Today was weigh in today and I lost 2.5 for a total of 9.4!  I was hoping for more but I also slacked on the eating this past week. We had Vacation Bible School at my church and I ate their free meals which was awesome but they weren't always the healthiest and they were kinda carb heavy so I'm optimistic about this next weigh in.

I went up to 1.8 today and so I'm curious to see how this dose will affect me. I've been pretty lucky so far and haven't had many side effects. I have noticed some tiredness this week but I've read that is pretty common.

One huge positive to this new healthier eating is my skin is clearing up. I've struggled with acne since I was 12 years old. If i had known I just needed to give up soda, milk, sweets and drink lots of water to get clear skin I would have done it ages ago. Of course I don't think there is a time in my life up until now that I would have been willing to part with all of those things either. lol

I'm back to walking a mile each day this week so that's another reason I'm optimistic about the next weigh in. I do feel like I'm losing inches. Just how my clothes are feeling makes me think that even though the scale didn't drop much that I'm still losing.

I do my shot around 10am. I may play around with the time I give myself the shot. There is a great support group on Facebook and many of them said that depending on the time they gave themselves their shot made a difference on how hungry they felt. I've been very hungry this past week even though I still get full fast. It also might have been my food choices. I am going back to high protein this week to help with the fullness.

One more thing to all the people who might be saying " you should just lose weight the old fashioned way. Move more. Eat less" If you read the article I posted in my intro you'll understand why for some of us although that will help us lose it does not stay off. I still have to do the old fashioned way. I have to eat right on this, and I have to exercise.  The biggest bonus is its going to help me eat less and keep off the weight I am losing. Any questions about how it works let me know and I'll do my best to answer them.

Well that's all for this week! Will update again next week!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 month Saxenda Update

Rough week last week and starting week 10 of Saxenda

STARTING WEEK 5 OF SAXENDA