The night before

Well tomorrow is the big day.  The day I start the shots. I have an appt at the doctors office at 10am to have them show me how to do the shots and I'm so nervous. I'm not nervous about the actual shot at all, which is weird because I hate needles. I'm nervous because I have so many What if questions running through my head..

What if it doesn't work?

What if I have horrible side effects and can't continue it?

What if I fail yet again in trying to lose weight??

I'm so ready to do this. I want this weight off once and for all. I'm sick of being tired and sore and unable to play with my kids outside for very long because I am so tired and then wake up the next day in terrible pain. I'm sick of dreading the summer because when you are overweight it's really hard to stay cool outside especially when you have to wear longer pants to hide all the fat. Being overweight is miserable.

There are some people out there who wont' agree with my decision to get help. Many people have done it on their own and I commend them, but I needed the help and so I reached out and grabbed on to this lifeline with both hands. Its still going to be hard work. I still have to exercise and watch what I eat, even more so than maybe someone not on a weight loss helper because eating the wrong foods will make me physically ill. I hope that most people will encourage me in this because Lord knows I'm going to need it.

I bought a fit bit in preparation for this journey. I already love it and I hope it will be a big help for me. I have stocked my fridge with low carb, high protein foods and have a meal plan prepared. So.. until tomorrow......


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 month Saxenda Update

Rough week last week and starting week 10 of Saxenda

STARTING WEEK 5 OF SAXENDA