STARTING WEEK 6 OF SAXENDA

 Ok everyone, it's hard to believe that I've been on this for 5 weeks already!

First the not so great news. No weight loss this past week, however when I look into my Facebook support group and it's fairly common. Some people there describe it as our bodies are gradually learning to adjust to new weight each time we lose so that it will stay off. Some of them hit plateaus for a few weeks and then it starts to come off again so I'm not going to let it get me down. This is a marathon not a sprint.

Also I've promised myself I would be 100% open on this blog so here it goes. Another reason I think I didn't lose anything this past week is I didn't eat very well. On days I was super busy I had to eat some fast food. Another day my husband had friends over and I couldn't' avoid the chili hot dogs lol but trust me I won't make that mistake again. I was up all night sick! To be honest this is normally the time on any diet I start to stray. Thankfully I have this blog and I decided to go public with this on my Facebook page and so I have a lot of accountability now which hopefully will help me stay the course this time.

I'm going to be going up to 2.4. 1.8 now isn't making me feel as full and I'm getting hungrier so I'm going to go up and see what kind of difference that makes. I do know eventually it's going to be all me just making the right choices and the medicine will be there to make sure I lose but it won't be the reason I don't eat more than I should so I think the medicine in the beginning is to help you get used to what size portions we should be eating for later on when that particular affect starts to diminish.

I still haven't had anything but water to drink since I started and I'm super proud of that. I did allow myself a small piece of my sons birthday cake and I don't feel guilty at all. I mean this isn't' a "diet", this is a way of eating for life and I need to learn how to indulge but not go crazy. The compromise was allowing myself a small piece and no more and I won't have any more of it.

Well that's all for this week!!! Talk to you in a week!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 month Saxenda Update

Rough week last week and starting week 10 of Saxenda

STARTING WEEK 5 OF SAXENDA