STARTING WEEK 11 OF SAXENDA

Hello everyone! Down .4 this week for a total of 21.6 in 10 weeks!!

 .4 is not much but guess what? NOT a gain and it IS a loss. I'm back on track and that feels good. Hoping for a bigger number next week.

I am still at 1.8 and pretty much side effect free. I've discovered eating an activia every day keeps everything moving like it should and so I've been feeling pretty good. The only thing that is still lingering a bit is tiredness. I have added back a little caffeine to help combat this. It's not every day but if it's a day I'm particularly tired then I've been drinking about 1/2 a diet coke w/splenda for a little caffeine boost.

I've read a lot about people switching up their injection sites but I've stayed with my stomach the whole time and probably will continue to do so. I also have always injected in morning/early afternoon.

One thing that is happening that I didn't expect was to feel a little sad about having to stay away from some food. Not because it's unhealthy (which it is) but because I knew if i indulged in it I would feel sick. Overall I see it as a good thing but for someone who has turned to food for the past 15 years it is definitely something I am having to overcome. Like I've said before this medicine isn't a miracle drug. It will HELP you but you still have to put the work in and not only eating healthy, exercising but the EMOTIONAL work. Sometimes that's even harder. Learning to turn to something else the way you used to turn to food. Loving yourself enough to not binge eat at 11pm because you have had a rough day. It's TOUGH, but I'm going to keep going.

I appreciate all of you who are reading this. It's so encouraging and I hope that I am encouraging you.


Comments

  1. Hi there, I just started this medication yesterday and was wondering if I could email you a question?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry I'm just now responding. Do you still want to email me questions ??

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 month Saxenda Update

Rough week last week and starting week 10 of Saxenda

STARTING WEEK 5 OF SAXENDA