STARTING WEEK 8 OF SAXENDA

I'm a day behind but I have been crazy busy getting my kids and house ready for school to start next week!

I'm super excited to say that I lost 2.2 last week! I'm down 19.6!!! I had my 6 week check up with my doctor and he was super pleased as well.

I had a very very bad night last week. I chose to eat a Noble Romans ham and cheese sandwich. That night I thought I was dying.. ok maybe not dying but it was horrible. It could have been food poisoning the way I felt, but I honestly think it was that the sandwich was too greasy. I was up most of the night with horrible stomach pain, puking...etc.... Not fun. I did remember thinking "food is NOT this important." So it helped me to regain my focus on making sure I am eating healthier. I will allow myself some of those greasy things once I'm off meds but for right now I can forgo it .

I didn't do my shot for 2 days while my body recovered but then I got right back at it at 1.8 and I've been feeling good.

Well talk to you all again next week!!!


Comments

  1. Thanks for your great article. I appreciate your hard work. I want to add some new points according to your article here it its- I can help you for getting more information about that same. How to lose weight successfully For getting more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 month Saxenda Update

Rough week last week and starting week 10 of Saxenda

STARTING WEEK 5 OF SAXENDA