STARTING WEEK 8 OF SAXENDA

I'm a day behind but I have been crazy busy getting my kids and house ready for school to start next week!

I'm super excited to say that I lost 2.2 last week! I'm down 19.6!!! I had my 6 week check up with my doctor and he was super pleased as well.

I had a very very bad night last week. I chose to eat a Noble Romans ham and cheese sandwich. That night I thought I was dying.. ok maybe not dying but it was horrible. It could have been food poisoning the way I felt, but I honestly think it was that the sandwich was too greasy. I was up most of the night with horrible stomach pain, puking...etc.... Not fun. I did remember thinking "food is NOT this important." So it helped me to regain my focus on making sure I am eating healthier. I will allow myself some of those greasy things once I'm off meds but for right now I can forgo it .

I didn't do my shot for 2 days while my body recovered but then I got right back at it at 1.8 and I've been feeling good.

Well talk to you all again next week!!!


Comments

  1. Thanks for your great article. I appreciate your hard work. I want to add some new points according to your article here it its- I can help you for getting more information about that same. How to lose weight successfully For getting more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GLP-1 therapies significantly delay gastric emptying, making high-fat or greasy foods a frequent trigger for severe gastrointestinal discomfort. Prioritizing lean, protein-dense whole foods supports smooth digestion while protecting your lean muscle mass and resting metabolic rate during steady weight loss. provides persMymetabolismonalized nutrition frameworks, strength guidance, and metabolic tracking to help you comfortably navigate diet adjustments and sustain lifelong health.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STARTING WEEK 5 OF SAXENDA

3 month Saxenda Update

STARTING WEEK 2 OF SAXENDA