STARTING WEEK 9 OF SAXENDA

 Hello all. Sorry I'm a few days late this week. My kids started school on Tuesday so it's taken me a few days to be able to sit down and write.

I weighed in Tuesday morning and I was down another 1.6 for a total of 21.2 :-) I'm so excited!!

I will warn any people that are thinking of starting this medicine that if you overeat the medicine WILL let you know. Last night I was super hungry and I allowed myself a little extra food before bed... well woke up with nasty burps and heartburn. For me it's a reminder that my body didn't need that and I need to find a way to deal with those late night cravings. I'm still working on self control and I know it will take a while.

I'm still not down a size in pants yet so I was a little discouraged but I just have to keep reminding myself.....

As long as I keep that in mind it keeps me going. I just need to keep taking it day by day and the weight WILL come off.

Well until next week! BYE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 month Saxenda Update

Rough week last week and starting week 10 of Saxenda

STARTING WEEK 5 OF SAXENDA