STARTING WEEK 9 OF SAXENDA

 Hello all. Sorry I'm a few days late this week. My kids started school on Tuesday so it's taken me a few days to be able to sit down and write.

I weighed in Tuesday morning and I was down another 1.6 for a total of 21.2 :-) I'm so excited!!

I will warn any people that are thinking of starting this medicine that if you overeat the medicine WILL let you know. Last night I was super hungry and I allowed myself a little extra food before bed... well woke up with nasty burps and heartburn. For me it's a reminder that my body didn't need that and I need to find a way to deal with those late night cravings. I'm still working on self control and I know it will take a while.

I'm still not down a size in pants yet so I was a little discouraged but I just have to keep reminding myself.....

As long as I keep that in mind it keeps me going. I just need to keep taking it day by day and the weight WILL come off.

Well until next week! BYE!

Comments

  1. Managing late-night cravings while on GLP-1 therapy often stems from under-fueling during the day, making structured, protein-dense meals essential for preventing evening hunger and gastrointestinal discomfort. Prioritizing protein protects lean muscle mass and supports your resting metabolic rate as your body composition gradually transforms. Mymetabolism provides science-backed nutrition frameworks, strength guidance, and personalized metabolic tracking to help you navigate appetite shifts and foster long-term health.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STARTING WEEK 5 OF SAXENDA

3 month Saxenda Update

STARTING WEEK 2 OF SAXENDA