Week 12 and 13 SAXENDA Update!!!

Well I'm super excited to say that as of today I have lost 26.2 pounds! Week 12 I lost 2.2 and this week I lost 2.4!

I'm still at 1.8 and feeling fairly normal. I will say this medicine is still working even if I am getting hungry. I feel full after eating small portions AND if I decide to stuff myself (labor day bbq anyone) this medicine lets me know with a nasty case of Sulfur burps.. UGH SO GROSS! So it's a little reminder that it's not good to over eat no matter how tasty the food is.

I'm not perfect and I am still making mistakes along this journey but I'm keeping my eyes forward. I can't beat myself up over the days I fail. I need to stay focused and positive. Like i've said before it's a marathon not a sprint.

Please share with me how your journeys are going! Oh and I posted a TIPS video on my video blog. Here it is!



Hope everyone is doing well! Will post soon!!! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 month Saxenda Update

Rough week last week and starting week 10 of Saxenda

STARTING WEEK 5 OF SAXENDA