Week 12 and 13 SAXENDA Update!!!

Well I'm super excited to say that as of today I have lost 26.2 pounds! Week 12 I lost 2.2 and this week I lost 2.4!

I'm still at 1.8 and feeling fairly normal. I will say this medicine is still working even if I am getting hungry. I feel full after eating small portions AND if I decide to stuff myself (labor day bbq anyone) this medicine lets me know with a nasty case of Sulfur burps.. UGH SO GROSS! So it's a little reminder that it's not good to over eat no matter how tasty the food is.

I'm not perfect and I am still making mistakes along this journey but I'm keeping my eyes forward. I can't beat myself up over the days I fail. I need to stay focused and positive. Like i've said before it's a marathon not a sprint.

Please share with me how your journeys are going! Oh and I posted a TIPS video on my video blog. Here it is!



Hope everyone is doing well! Will post soon!!! 



Comments

  1. Recognizing early satiety cues and managing portion sizes during GLP-1 therapy is a vital step toward long-term metabolic flexibility. Prioritizing protein-dense meals helps manage hunger comfortably while preserving lean muscle mass and minimizing gastrointestinal discomfort from accidental overeating. Mymetabolism offers personalized nutrition frameworks, strength guidance, and metabolic tracking to help convert medication milestones into lasting, resilient health.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 month Saxenda Update

STARTING WEEK 2 OF SAXENDA

STARTING WEEK 5 OF SAXENDA